It’s important to give this policy a read, making sure you understand everything.
Who we are
You can find useful information about how to exercise your rights in the section “Your rights concerning your Personal Data” below. For specific queries, just get in touch at email@example.com
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Information we collect
The personal information (“Personal Data”) about you that we collect includes:
- any information that you provide us when you purchase something from our store (name, address, e-mail address, payment details)
- Your social media profile details (name, profile photo and other information you make available to us) when you connect with or contact us through our social media accounts
How we use your data
We use the information we collect from you to provide, maintain, protect and improve our service, to develop new ones and to protect Shaqtiwe and yourself. We also use this information to offer you tailored content, like sending you more relevant promotional offers.
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Please note that we may also process personal data for marketing purpose as we see necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests in promoting our products.
Your rights concerning your Personal Data
We will advise you if you choose to exercise any of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, including:
- Withdrawing your previously granted consent, however, this will not invalidate any previously consented processes
- Lodging a complaint with any relevant Supervisory Authority
- Access to your Personal Data that we hold or process
- The correction of any Personal Data that is incorrect or out of date
- The erasure of any Personal Data that we process, when there is no compelling reason to continue processing it
- Restricting the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances
- Right to data portability, that enables you to ask us to provide you or another company you nominate with some of your Personal Data
- The right to object to any processing data where we are doing it for our own legitimate interests, although we may continue to process your data when there are compelling legitimate grounds or in connection with any legal claims
- The right not to be subject to a decision made entirely by an automated process This means you can request that we involve a person in the decision-making process
Information from third parties
We may also collect information about you from third parties, such as our partners, service providers and publicly available websites. This keeps the data up-to-date and accurate, provides you with products and services relevant to your interests and improves your experience with us.
Who we share your information with
We may use services offered by trusted third parties to process your information. These services include payments, marketing, and data analysis.
We may also share your personal information to comply with any requirements of law, to comply with any legal process, for the purposes of obtaining legal advice, for the purposes of credit risk reduction, to prevent and detect fraud and/or to protect and defend the rights and property of Shaqtiwe.
We will ensure that your Personal Data is protected and only used for reasonable purposes.
We will store your data as long as you remain a customer with us.
If you stop being a customer with us, we will keep your data for the minimum length of time required to fulfil any purpose set out in this policy and any relevant legal or regulatory obligations.
We understand that online security and data protection is an area of vital importance for all of our customers, so it is important to us that you have confidence in the security of your personal details before you use our website. We are committed to employing security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and to prevent accidental or unlawful processing, disclosure, destruction, loss, alteration and damage. Our technological security solutions are very advanced and are governed by a mature framework.
As the security of some communications via the internet are not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the complete security of any information that you disclose using your internet connection. You accept the internet security implications of using the internet and Shaqtiwe will accept no liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect, or punitive losses or damages arising out of such an occurrence.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We may update this policy from time to time, so please review it frequently.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Ozge Zeyno Derman 133, rue de Vaugirard 75015 Paris France